C'est ChicI'm writing this from a hotel room in New York today. Coming to New York always makes me think about style... since NYC is probably one of the most stylish places in the world. What makes an outfit "work?" Is it the actual pieces, or your je ne sais quoi? Not knowing, or trying to quantify is what keeps the fashion media in business. Which is why I always love browsing through the links. This week we have all kinds of tricks and tips on how to style your wardrobe, how to put it all together, so whether or no you have that je ne sai quoi you'll at least look damn good.
Links à la Mode: November 7th
- Arash Mazinani: HoW to Create 'The French Wardrobe"
- Attire Club: How to incorporate colorful socks in your wardrobe
- Beauty and Sass: saving face: 5 DIY ways to revive old or broken makeup
- Bomb Petite: Petite Clothes - The Bigger Picture
- Carly Tati: Meet Ou Lin, Anthropologie Designer
- Fashstach: Fide Fashion Week 2013 | Julien Fourni?
- Geek Chic Zone: A Selfless Look on Taking a Selfie
- J'Adore Couture: thoughts on: racial (and any other kind of) profiling.
- Kate Like Me: How to Style--Leather Jackets
- Kiri Yanchenko: Spring Summer 2014 Trends Part 3 - Quirky Prints
- Lollie Shopping: Kerry Washington's SNL Fashion Looks
- Mis Papelicos: HOW TO ADD A "SCROLL TO TOP" ARROW
- Modly Chic: How to Wear the Camo Trend
- Style Bizzare: How To Build an Outfit
- The Sassy Girl: 5 ways Instagram can help you be a Better Blogger
- TLV Birdie: Fashion hunt for perfect platform loafers - guide
- Two Take on Style: Tattoos as a Fashion Statement
- Under a Veil: DIY Project: Christopher Kane's tapped top
- We Are Ready Made: Black is such a Happy Colour
- What to Wear Where: Now At Bergdorfs: Design Your Own Custom Manolos!
SPONSOR: EastDane Veilance, Shay, Tsovet, 1883, Chuck Taylors, Quoddy, Sperry's, Men's 7s, Brooks England, Latest Jackets Styles