You will need:
- Sandwich Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- White Chocolate Morsels
1) Dump your cookies into a ziplock bag and crush them using your hands. You're not going for a fine, precise crumb, you just want the cookies to be broken.
2) Empty the bag of cookies into a big bowl.
3) Using spoons, continue to crush and break the cookies. You can even use the bottom of a cup, if you're lazy.
4) In spoon fulls, add cream cheese to the cookie mess.
5) Work the cream cheese in using your clean hands. Yes, it will get in your nails, and yes, you'll squirm at the feeling.
6) Roll the mixture into small balls and lay them on a sheet pan.
7) Put the balls into the freezer for an hour, just to let them form and keep their shape.
8) Fill a small pot with water and lay a glass bowl on top. The hot water in the put will warm the bowl. Add the white chocolate chips to the bowel and stir them to let them melt.
9) Using a dowel, or a chopstick, stab the cooled balls and cover them with the melted chocolate. You can use a spoon to help coat it and to avoid drips.
10) Place them onto the sheet pan and let them sit in the freezer for an hour.
11) And, enjoy!
Obviously, these aren't the healthiest thing for you, but a little box of these really make people's days!
These are cute little sweet things that are incredibly versatile to make. My boyfriend and I decided on red filling Oreos instead of the regular because we loved the color. You can add food coloring to the melting chocolate and make colored ones for a gift box, or you can use milk chocolate. You can also make this vegan by using vegan cream cheese and vegan morsels.