We undoubtedly love these people, but man, they can get annoying.
It's so difficult shopping for these people due to their refusals, so either you don't get them anything, or you get them the wrong things. Don't get them the wrong things!
I've compiled a guide of a few items that will hit the nail on the head when it comes to these kinds of people.
1) Notebooks-- Muji has really substantial and affordable notebooks that will definitely prove useful for anyone. The multipacks are great--the recipient will be covered for the rest of the year, as well as having a choice of colors to use and abuse as they see fit.
2) Blankets-- A blanket is an awesome gift because they're warm, comfy, and they really show you care! This tartan one from Bed, Bath and Beyond is huge and stylish so it can double as decor.
3) Customized Phone Case-- I love giving people one of a kind, customized phone cases. This one is by Treat, by Shutterfly, and they have tons of designs to chose from, with different colors! The coolest thing about Treat is that they are a multifaceted site--they do everything from physical cards for every occasion, to gifts, like mounted photos, mugs and canvases, to e-cards! You can schedule when you want the cards delivered in advance for some stress free gift giving, which is an A+ in my book!
4) Pens--This may seem like a last minute, bad parent stocking stuffer, but in reality, for the right person, pens are the perfect gift. My certain someone is a pen lover and a pen lover is also, unfortunately, a pen loser. With the affordability and array of colors to choose from from Muji, it's a no brainer to drop a couple pens into a stocking.
5) Large Scarf--I don't think you could ever go wrong with a basic scarf. I live in the Midwest and it's gets bone chillingly cold right after Christmas (sometimes before!), so a good, large, warm scarf is the perfect gift to give anyone. Like the blanket, is keeps you warm and shows you care!
Do you have any tips for gift giving for the "I Don't Want Anything" person in your life?