My first (and only) In-N-Out experience was at 1:30 am, in an outskirt of LA. It was delicious, fulfilling and surprisingly cheap.
Since it's been about 6 months since, I decided to recreate the deliciousness!
1) Thousand Island dressing
2) Small onion
3) Vegetable oil
4) American cheese slices
5) French fries
2) In a skillet, put about a tablespoon of vegetable oil in it, and saute your onions in it.
3) Add your fries to a bowl. I used crinkle cut, but you can use waffle fries, shoe string, crispy, really whatever kind you prefer!
4) Then add two slices of American cheese to the fries. The residual heat from the fries should melt the cheese, but if it doesn't, you can pop it in the microwave for 30-45 second to help it.
5) Put on your Thousand Island dressing...
6) ...and then layer on your onions!